From Bioinformatics Software
- Sept. 2, 2013: OS X user may be experiencing problems running STAMP due to a bug in the latest version of matplotlib. Click here for details.
- May 24, 2012: STAMP v2.0.0 (release candidate 6) released. Improved handling of degenerate cases and unclassified taxa in STAMP profiles.
- Feb. 15, 2013: STAMP v2.0.0 (release candidate 5) released. Adds compatibility with MG-RAST LCA profiles.
- November 30, 2012: STAMP v2.0.0 (release candidate 4) released. Minor bug fixes (see version history for details).
- January 23, 2012: STAMP v2.0.0 (release candidate 3) released. Fixed generation of 'two groups' PCA plots along with various OS X related bugs.
- August 23, 2011: STAMP v2.0.0 (release candidate 2) released. Fixed bug causing as ungracefully failure when calculating PCA on degenerate datasets.
- August 11, 2011: STAMP v2.0.0 (release candidate 1) released. Provides support for comparing groups of metagenomic samples.
- Apr. 7, 2011: Patch for STAMP v1.08 released. This patch provides improved support for converting MG-RAST v3.0 profiles into STAMP profiles.
- Mar. 14, 2011: STAMP v1.08 released. Minor update to provides support for the latest MG-RAST profiles.
- Sept. 7, 2010: STAMP v1.07 released. Improved scatter plots, enhanced annotation of COG profiles, and minor bug fixes.
- June 16, 2010: STAMP v1.06a released for Mac OS X. The data files required for COG annotation were missing from v1.06.
- May 27, 2010: STAMP v1.06 released. Improves error reporting on incorrect file formats and potential software bugs.
- May 18, 2010: STAMP v1.05 released. Minor bug fixes.
- April 16, 2010: STAMP v1.04 released. Fixes bug which caused the ordering of labels to be reversed in extended error plots (bug introduced in v1.02).
- April 12, 2010: STAMP v1.03 released. Fixes bug which prevented tables from being saved.