From The GenGIS wiki
Revision as of 14:21, 24 June 2010 by Dparks
- (May 4, 2010) GenGIS v1.06 released for Windows XP/Vista/7. Includes support for high-resolution GeoTIFF files. Revision history can be found here.
- (January 22, 2010) GenGIS v1.05 recompiled for compatibility with Mac OSX versions 10.5 (Leopard) and 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- (November 30, 2009) GenGIS v1.05 tested on Windows 7 (x64) (screenshot).
- (August 27, 2009) Our H1N1 analysis has been accepted to PLoS Currents: Influenza.
- (July 17, 2009) Datasets analyzed in our recently accepted Genome Res. manuscript are now online.
- (July 6, 2009) GenGIS v1.05 has been posted for both Windows and OSX. This version includes significant improvements to the OSX version of GenGIS.
- (June 16, 2009) GenGIS v1.04 has been posted for both Windows and OSX.
- (June 4, 2009) A video demonstrating how GenGIS can be used to investigate the geophylogeny of the 2009 H1N1 influenza outbreak has been added to the H1N1 outbreak example.
- (June 3, 2009) GenGIS v1.03 has been posted for both Windows and OSX.
- (June 1, 2009) New video showing the spread of polymorphic amino acids sites during the 2009 H1N1 influenza outbreak has been added to the H1N1 outbreak example.
- (May 28, 2009) Demonstration of using GenGIS to visualize the mobility rates of HIV-1 subtype B in Europe as proposed by Paraskevis et al. (2009) has been added to the example gallery.
- (May 24, 2009) A video showing the spread of the 2009 H1N1 influenza outbreak has been added to the H1N1 outbreak example.